How does home monitoring work in Fresno?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile choice for defending your house and loved ones. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Fresno home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having someone there to back you up during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great choice for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the primary touch point for local responders in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are linked to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to help you when you need them most.
Protecting your property, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making sure loved ones are safe. It’s even more vital when a crisis takes place when you’re at work or traveling. Consider your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Fresno home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All device communications are directed through this important, networked interface. On top of being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to converse right to your monitoring team
- You are able to ask for assistance with any sort of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your mobile device when a disaster occurs, you may still talk with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Fresno security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Fresno smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you want to upgrade the protection of your home, dial (559) 354-6624 or submit the form below to start.